Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sally Hansen: Salon Effects

I am absolutely loving Sally Hansen's Salon Effects right now. There are other products out on the market similar to this. I have bought two different ones from O.P.I but with the price I paid for those I have yet to use them. It's like buying a new shirt, but you're afraid to wear it for fear of getting it dirty. So, that is why I am loving Sally Hansen's product. It is definitely worth every bit of $8.50 and you can get it anywhere! Now I know you may be thinking that's a little steep for a one time only product. Sure you can go out and buy a nice bottle of Orly or O.P.I polish for $8.00 and it last you a year. But with Salon Effects you're knocking out dry time, multiple coats making more dry time, and your product is staying on for 10 days just as the box says. And what else? It is SO easy! Just peel, stick, file and you've got nails that look like they just left the salon!


No comments:

Post a Comment