Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day with Reese...hair and a child's makeup

 So I wear many hats. One of which being a Camp Fire USA leader. I grew up in Camp Fire and have been a part of the organization for 16 years now. Little Reese here is in my group and well she is a hoot! I wanted to do a child's makeup to put in my portfolio and I knew Reese was perfect to do this with. She's outgoing and just a little ham. So I spent a day with Reese doing her hair and a fresh faced, camera ready child's makeup. Then we went out and took pictures. So here is a small collection of them:

Reese showing off the top of her head.

"You braided that better than the Jamaican's that braided my hair when I got my hair braided on a cruise when I was like 5!"-Reese                                                                                                              



 
Fresh faced camera ready child's makeup.



 Again with making sure I got a picture of her hair. All poses also brought to you courtesy of Reese. I told her not once what to do. The child really is a natural and one day when I'm old and still a starving artist she will support me with the money she makes from becoming a Disney child star.

And that was my day with Reesey!

No comments:

Post a Comment