Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Post

So this is supposed to be that first initial blog where I say who I am and what I am all about. I kind of already did that though with my about me. Read it...that tells it all. Instead I'll include some pictures to show what I am all about. Also I'll say I'm going to use this blog to document my makeup adventures to kind of create an online portfolio, share pro tips and tricks, share about new products I use and try and so forth and so on. Actually there is no telling what you may find on here at any given time.

Photo courtesy of Sean Badger
Model courtesy of Campbell Agency
Hair and Makeup by: Me!

This was from my time at M.T.A. The last Friday of each course a pro model is brought in and a fashion photographer. I designed the look and feel of this shoot.


Again...Photo courtesy of Sean Badger
Model courtesy of Campbell Agency
Makeup by: Me!

Full corrective natural beauty makeup.

So for bookings you can email me at photographybylorann@hotmail.com, lorann@photographybylorann.com or makeup.by.lorann@gmail.com

Also don't forget to check out photographybylorann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment