Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kelsie's Prom

I have known Kelsie most of her life, so when she asked me to do her hair and makeup for her senior prom I was delighted! Also I'll take any chance at all to spend time with her family. I just love them all so much! I looked at my phone a little after 10 that night to see I had a missed call from Kelsie. First I think "oh no she had an eyelash fall off". Then I had a brief moment of panic thinking "Oh no! Kelsie is calling at 10 o'clock on prom night! Something could be really wrong!" I called her back and my panic turned to a smile when she said "I'm sorry if I bothered you but I wanted to let you know that I was voted best hair at prom! I thought you would like that!" So here is Kelsie and her award winning prom hair!!


-Lorann

No comments:

Post a Comment